We have all dealt with low self esteem at one point or another in our lives. Some people deal with it everyday. It is important that we do things that will improve our self esteem. I will outline some tips that have helped me improve my self esteem.
1. Practice self care, take care of your needs and wants.
2. Do things that make you feel good about yourself. Treat yourself!
3. Surround yourself with positive people.
4. Prioritize yourself and acknowledge your feelings.
5. Always tell yourself you are deserving and worthy.
6. Eliminate negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.
7. Be proud of your journey and how far you have come. Give yourself credit for all that you have accomplished and work on your future goals.
8. Forgive yourself for past mistakes.
9. Let go of all the hurt and resentment.
10. Learn to accept your flaws and love your imperfections.
Photo provided by Pexels