It is officially spring today and I couldn’t be more excited. Spring time is when everything grows and blooms. The weather is beautiful and we are gifted to experience all the beauty nature has to offer. Also spring is a time that I love to declutter my apartment and life in general. Every year I do spring cleaning, where I donate or get rid of things that I no longer need. After I put in all the hard work of organizing everything not only does my space become decluttered but my mind is also decluttered. I will give you some tips that help make spring cleaning a lot easier .
1. I make a checklist of everything that I need to do. And this allows me to be more organized and makes my cleaning go a lot faster.
2. I organize and clear all the clutter first, I make 3 piles (keep, donate and throw out).
3. I clean room by room. You can go in each room and do deep cleaning. This has been very effective for me, I feel more organized and not all over the place.
4. Have fun while doing it, get your family involved .
5. Do some self reflection and see if you are still holding onto any bad habits, if so this will be the time to let it go.
Photo provided by Pexels.