Mother’s day should really be celebrated everyday. Mothers do so much and work tirelessly to be the backbone of their families. They work 24/7 with no breaks. A mother is a home maker, cook, nurse, driver, advisor and so much more. Therefore on Mother’s Day lets make them feel loved and appreciated. I will give you tips and suggestions on things you can do to make Mother’s Day special.
1. Make a collage for your mother containing all of your special moments.
2. Bring her favourite flowers to her.
3. Treat her to a spa day so she can relax and unwind.
4. Do an activity you think she will enjoy.
5. Write her a heartfelt letter expressing your love for her.
6. Tell her the day is hers and do what she wants to do for the whole day and make it super special for her by giving her your undivided attention.